Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What it Takes


Since my running coach was out of town this weekend I had some time to catch up on really important things like listing stuff on ebay and watching a week's worth of saved shows on my DVR. I also finally got the chance to watch the "What it Takes" - a documentary about four awesome Triathletes. I will not be able to do the documentary justice here on the blog so please check it out. I highly enjoyed watching this movie and getting a real behind the scenes loo at what it means to be an Ironman. If you are really nice I might even let you borrow my copy. Actually, probably not. I already want to watch it again - so go buy your own.

Since yesterday was Tuesday that means I had a three mile run followed by a weight session on the agenda. I decided that the perfect companion for my workout would be the newest SimplyStu podcast that featured an interview with Peter Han, the mastermind behind the film. I know I am a huge dork but I just love working out listening to his podcasts. They really do inspire me to try just a little harder and get me all psyched about this amazing sport yet again!

No comments: