Thursday, February 1, 2007

Dodge Bike

Yesterday was biking day. Still on the stationary bike. Yes, my bike is coming and I will soon move to the trainer. My niece and nephew know I am training for a big race and when I come over after work I need to train. However, they still want me to play with them. Last night while I was on the bike my nephew was hanging out next to me building a pillow fort. However, that soon got boring and he decided it would be much more fun to throw the pillows at me and try and knock me off the bike. I would get mad but he's so freaking cute I just can't.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I can't believe you would besmirch my friend's name in public. The kid is a Rock Monster champion and is now setting his sights on understanding how pillows can be used both defensively and as ammunition. I must defend him.