Friday, January 26, 2007

Finally Turned a Corner

After being sick for almost a week now I am finally almost normal. Still got a sore throat and a cough but they are manageable. This week my training has been total crap. I am actually really upset about it - I honestly really love to train. However, I plan on leaving work early today (I hope no one at work reads this) so I can make a swim lesson with Boris at the gym. I always kind of dread swim lessons a little cause they are so tough but after the first ten minutes time just flies by. They have really been so helpful in making me a more effective swimmer. Very excited for the weekend. Although my running coach matt is away I am going to get in some seriously good workouts. Is it normal that I look forward to working out this much? Something must be wrong with me...

No comments: